Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Knee Better...Ready to Go Hard...

After yesterdays rest my knees feel much better and I am ready to go hard today with speed runs - I prefer them in form of fartleks rather than interval runs.
I have a busy afternoon meaning I may be forced to run on the track - I would have preferred the 12K route because of hills but oh well...I want to work my feet and quads because they are the ones that work most when running fast. And my fast-twitch muscles, hopefully, are gonna get awakened as my LT goes up ever so slightly.

Wanjiru is headed to Chocago for the Chicago Marathon on Sunday 11th Oct 2009. He hopes to lower his PB of 2:05:10 that he set in London this year. I will be following it.
Below, Marathon winners Samuel Wanjiru (R) of Kenya and Irina Mikitenko (L) of Germany pose together during the Flora London Marathon Winner's Photocall at Tower Bridge on April 27, 2009 in London, England. (Photo by Paul Gilham/Getty Images).

No comments: