Friday, November 7, 2008

November Week 1 Done 42Kms

I went yesterday with colleagues for a speed run which we did in the rain on the rugby pitch. It was drizzling but we didn't let the rain Daunt us. Today I woke up at 8.30 am but after resting, decided to go for a 7K run, which I did, bringing my total mileage this week to 42. My right knee was painful at 500 metres and I seriously considered turning back but I pushed on and at the 1K mark it was gone. Another lesson to mean that you should not pay attention to your body pains too much especially if you know no proximate cause for a pain or injury.
I will be traveling and relaxing the next two days and may not run until Tuesday.

November week 1: 26+5+4+7=42Kms.

Next week will be tricky because my baby is coming and I will be traveling but lets see how it goes.

No comments: