Sunday, May 16, 2010

30 minutes week

I started today with 30 mins run and it will be so till Friday. Its still raining so it was muddy and stuff but it went well. Speed and distance are not a factor right now: I want to concentrate on the discipline, proper form and fitness. I am making sure my quads are strong to protect my knees, which are my main worry and also working on my compartment muscles for my shins.
I have started doing push ups and squats too. If this week goes well, I will probably add some 5 minutes next week.
I have bought a food diary and my weight simply has to go down.
Meanwhile, Andrei Arlovski got outpunched in Strikeforce Heavy Artillery and Overeem beat Brett Rodgers to retain the HW championship.
Here is Alistair Overeem pounding Brett Rodgers. And Oh, my VSAT link is baaaack!

No comments: