There was an error in this gadget

Monday, April 14, 2008

Overweight man Eaten by Giant Tortoise


The overweight man looks on as the giant tortoise zeroes in on its fat prey.


I am officially overweight. I weighed myself yesterday and got two readings, both more than 85Kgs! I was shocked but I feel my weight and I am overweight. I will buy a weighing scale today or tomorrow and start on a weight-loss regime.
My aim is to lose 10 Kgs by the end of May.
I am negotiating a job offer to the UAE which if successful, may disrupt my plans but nevertheless, some weight must be shed pronto.
So it will be diet and excercise. I am cutting off margarine and sodas from today. No more fried food for lunch and a reduction in quantity of food taken as supper, particularly carbs.
I visited Haller Park in Mombasa and the Public beach. Here are the photos.
Cheers

No comments: