Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Morning Pain has stopped

From Saturday, I can get out of bed and walk to the bathroom w/o limping so I am almost there. I have not been feeling pain during the day but each morning when I wake up, I find my leg aching when I step down. Now it is gone. I will give it some four days then I try stretching it.
I havent been very disciplined about my eating so I have piled on some four Kgs.
But thats okay pretty soon I will be back to work.
Meanwhile, IAAF says that " Monte Carlo - David Rudisha (KEN) and Blanka Vlasic (CRO) were named the Male and Female World Athletes of the Year for 2010, IAAF President Lamine Diack announced today.

Rudisha, 21, broke the World record in the 800 metres twice this season, was unbeaten in 12 contests over the distance, claimed the African title and won at the inaugural IAAF / VTB Bank Continental Cup in Split, Croatia.

Vlasic, the two-time World champion in the High Jump, added a second World indoor title to her collection this year, was unbeaten in seven Samsung Diamond League competitions, and also took the IAAF / VTB Bank Continental Cup in her hometown of Split.


"I must say that being Athlete of the Year is a tremendous performance and honour, something we all as athletes want to achieve,” said Rudisha, a former World junior champion who was nominated for the World Athlete of the Year for the first time. At 21 years, 338 days old, Rudisha is the youngest to ever be named Male Athlete of the Year.

In Berlin on 22 August, the young Kenyan clocked 1:41.09 to break the record set by Wilson Kipketer 13 years earlier. Just one week later, Rudisha broke it again, running 1:41.01 in Rieti. "After breaking two World records in one week, I was hoping to win this," Rudisha said."

Me, chillin out with my swthrt.
A

No comments: