Sunday, February 13, 2011

88

I have cleared week 3 of the one hundred pushups program. I am also on week 3 day two of the twohundred situps challenge.
So I did 22+30+20+20+28= 120 pushups
21+28+21+21+28= 119 situps
When I was doing the last set of the pushups, I could hear my hands speaking! If I clear week 4 I will be a hero! Tomorrow I will do the exhaustion test.
For my legs I am doing squats and rope-skipping. I travel kesho so I start running on Monday 21st Feb.

Meanwhile, Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva erased whatever was left of the Fedor Emelianenko mystique.

Silva forced a doctor stoppage against the revered Russian in the quarter-finals of the Strikeforce heavyweight grand prix at Strikeforce “Fedor vs. Silva” on Saturday at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, N.J. The end came between rounds two and three, Emelianenko’s right eye having been swollen shut by a series of hammerfists from the monstrous Brazilian.

Gee.
A

No comments: