Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Seekstee Minutos

We were at it with Evans again today. I would like to do 60 mins X 4 this week. Easy 60 mins, absolutely no speed because I see this as "resuming" training after all my traveling the last two weeks. 60 mins daily is not a walk in the park. It is a struggle against your every need. It needs determination and willpower. It actually pans out to about 90 minutes because after running for 60mins, I do lunges, vertical jumps + some butt kicks, pushups, crunches, heel-toe walks, calf raises and I stretch all the important muscles. If someone tells you that is fun, they have shit all twisted up. Legs are sore. But this is usual.
And goals have to be met so 60mins it is. I want to do hills on Sunday then next week I start some speed work.
No injury so far though my knee has been grumbling.


No comments: