Monday, July 9, 2012

2012 Training Day 136: 23K+15K

I did a 23K on Sunday at an avg HR of 144Bpm. My aim was to average at 145Bpm.
Today I did 15K at 143Bpm in Entebbe - while aiming for an avg of 145. I hope I can get time to do another easy 8K in the evening. My target this week is 120K.
I have started a new blog: Detotalizedmonographs.blogspot.com to give my writing more focus and a new impetus.
I have half-assed on my writing for so long and its time to stop being an ass about this. Its just not right the way I am pissing on my abilities and my dream of getting published.
So there. I will post my first post today.
From the results of 5000m diamond league Race in Paris last week, if Kenya is not careful, we may miss medals in both 5000m and 10,000m mens events. Completely! Imagine that!
In 5K, we have to worry about Mo Farah, Lagat, Alaminarew and some other Ethiopian guy and probably Galen Rupp.
In 10K, we have to worry about MoFarah, Bekele, Gebremeskel and probably Rupp.
We are secure in mane and womens marathons and 800m. Also secure in mens 1500m. Not secure in womens 1500m. Womens 5000 and 10000m we are 50/50 because Dibaba is back though I suspect that the pocket bullet is stronger than ever.
A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://officialsteelersteamprostore.com/]Antonio Brown White Jersey[/url]

5 Take your family out for a picnic or for a stroll along the beach or through a country park, take a cool drink outside and watch the sunset, find the simple pleasures that make life so much more special and worth living3 MANIFESTATIONS OF UNPROFESSIONALISMEvery individual in any civilised society is ruled by a code of conduct proper to that society in general and by a code of conduct proper to one's role in that society in particular I summarize the 'decoding' since it was not dependent on microscopic cross-sectional analysis of single marks but on a determination of the changing strategies involved in a complex sequence of visual, symbolic, problem-solving?
Well worded inquiries will reveal the most information about a candidate5- Life is about understanding Old habits are hard to break! Habits are especially hard to break when there is no support for the new skills and behaviors back in the workplace Don't keep wires where your puppy may gnaw or chew on them

[url=http://officialnflpackers.com/]Aaron Rodgers Navy Jersey[/url]
[url=http://seahawksfootballstore.com/]Marshawn Lynch Jersey[/url]

Anonymous said...

We succeed with the help of othersDeena Caruso, author, teacher, & distributor of natural pet products Helps pet owners create healthy, happy pets Belief--I fit in with the crowd better when I remain in my present financial state The basic premise with this syndrome is that We'll give it to everyone - to be fair - maybe everyone doesn't need this information or lack the skills, but at least we will make sure we don't leave anyone out
Your spot for simple happy essential ideas is waiting for you at Why does this occur?Let's have a quick look at how the brain works ? in dogs and in you You must clear your mind to make way for new concepts and ideas

John Elway Nike Jersey
Charles Tillman Jersey

The feelings will followThink of your happiness as interest bearing bank account? the more you mindfully collect and deposit, the greater the compounded value Don't purchase anything new unless you eliminate one item form your home or office

Peyton Manning Elite Jersey