Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Takin it easy

I did some speed play yesterday. For the first time in several years, I sprinted properly. And I achieved my max speed to date.
I did not do well-timed 100k splits but I reached a max speed of 25.1Km/hr. I have never reached a max speed of that kind. That translates to 13s for 100m. The best I have ever done is 18s for 100m. Maybe I will try well timed 100m splits sometime in June and find out what my fastest 100m is when I sprint.
For now, I have some niggles in my knees, calves and groin that some days of rest should be able to sort.
And I need fresh legs.
Meanwhile, I did day 13 of the 30 day ab challenge today. 60 situps 75 crunches 40 leg raises 50s plank.
I was not sure about the crunches so I found this video showing how to do them properly. It seems I had it right after all. For the leg raises, planks and situps, we are good.

Cheers,
A



No comments: