Tuesday, September 8, 2009

24K then 12K

I did 24K on Sunday with Bonnie - took us about 2:15 but I had to slow down severally to stay with Bonnie. I will try to do it in under 2 hours next month or late this month.
Yesterday I did 12K on the track. I have added 2Kgs in the last one month thanks to my lovely wife's sumptuous cooking and stuff. I really have to reverse that. I will run again today. Will attempt a moderately fast 14K.
On Saturday we will be going for the Mwea Classic half Marathon.


Here is Bekele winning his last race before bagging the 2009 Golden League Jackpot.

Here are the three winners of the 2009 Golden League Jackpot - Bekele, Sanya richards and Yelena Isinbayeva.
Cheers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You ean Mary is already in Nai? Heeeeeeeeeeeeey!
WHere did you guys run with Bonnie? UoN?
Who else is going to Mwea?
Ogutu

Running Writer said...

Yep. She is already here. I took the dowry on 22nd July and took her on 23rd from her folks.
We ran on the road with Bonnie - Doonholm to Mbagathi way. Started @ 5am. Everyone is going to Mwea except you and Bonnie. Its KRA sponsored but its open to non-KRA staff. Its 23K and 9K. Your back healed?
I would like you to meet Mary soon. Tutapanga. She hasnt reported to work and we are looking 4r alternatives coz the buggers are taking forever.
Cheers.

Anonymous said...

check your email!
GO