Sunday, March 27, 2011

82 Mins LSR

I went for a 82 Minutes Long Slow Run. My shins are better, particularly the right one. The left one seems to be waking up to the injury. I met several runners including GK. My speed is still nothing to write home about. I just want to get the injuries out of the way then I start speeding up and cutting more weight.
I have managed to be disciplined with my diet so the weight is dropping well.

Next Sunday, I plan to go for 100mins LSR. So far, so good. Just the pesky problem of splintered shins.

Meanwhile, in Milan, Italy - Kenyan Matthew Kisorio took the win improving his PB by seven seconds with 60:03 at today’s Stramilano Half Marathon which celebrated its 40th edition on a cloudy morning but otherwise with ideal weather conditions.
Kisorio, fourth at last week’s IAAF World Cross Country Championships in Punta Umbria, beat his 18-year-old compatriot Eric Ndiema who finished second in 60:20 ahead of Dereje Deme Hailegiorgis, third in 60:25.
Cheers.
A

No comments: