Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ana 40 mins

I was up early. I wrapped my shins and stepped outside. As usual, there was this group of about five people doing something on the tarmac just before I exited the main gate. I noticed my gait wasnt good because I was leaning forward too much and was bent forward at the waist. I followed Tupacs advice, kept my head up and let my legs do the running. I ended up faster. I increased the distance. I did stretches, pushups, lunges, crunches, heel-toe walks, toe curls and toe raises and iced my feet. I rest tomorrow. Phew! My body kinda felt stiff and I am looking forward to resting kesho. Sato its 100mins run. Need to maintain proper form, its probably bad form thats screwing my shins.
Here is a runners group ready for a group sprint. Our group is growing. 7 potential members so far.
A

No comments: