Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Went For a Walk

I was up at 5:50am. Decided to go back to the basics. If I can't run, I shall Walk, so the good book says right there in Jacob 5:23 (see for yourself). At any rate, I decided to take a 30 mins walk. I underrated my effort so I wore shoes without socks and regretted it 20 mins later when my shoes started bruising me. I decided to do a power walk, that is fast walking and it went quite well. After 17 minutes, I could feel sweat trickling down my back. I tried running for two metres and felt some pain and stopped.
So after the walk, I did squats, crunches, pushups and calf raises then I stretched. There is a nerve in deep in my right ankle that is painful. The initial injury seems to have healed and this one generating the pain seems to have sneaked in from the backdoor but I am better. Tomorrow I shall endeavor to go for a 40-50mins walk. A hard one. No Shit. Hopefully I can run on Thursday.

Meanwhile Moses Kangogo Kibet won the Dublin Marathon yesterday.

No comments: