Saturday, October 25, 2008

Recovering from a Yeast Stomach Infection

I ate some bad bread on Wednesday after the 10K and as a result got some serious yeast infection that wrecked havoc in my gut for 3 days. Stool test revealed massive yeast infection and I had to take the day off on Friday. It helped me get time to watch Fringe series even though I mostly felt like shit. Frings is pretty good with science fiction and it puts theoretical physics and biology on the stage. Very interesting stuff. Dark matter, psychokinesis, astral projection, etc etc.


I took some drugs and my appetite is 95% back and my form is almost there too. I did some squats, crunches, calf raises, pushups and heel/toe walks today and I feel okay. It's only my knees that feel woosy but I will take a 8Km walk in the evening to chase the lingering demons away. I also feel the fire in my mind but my mind is a little dull. I expect it to be in synch with my body by tomorrow morning.

I have created a bib for myself to motivate and challenge myself tomorrow about my goal


Here is wishing me luck tomorrow.

No comments: