Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Strength Excercises Obama cleans out McBush

I was up early to watch the Obama McBush debate and I was pleased as Obama wiped the floor with McBush. McBush looked older than he was, he was stuck to referring to the 60s and 70s, he disrespectfully called Obama "that one", he made strange, bland jokes, he was condescending as he kept repeating that Obama didn't understand and he appeared insincere, trapped and snarky.
At any rate, Obama nailed his ass and has widened the gap between the two of them in opinion polls and battleground states.
I think McBush is pitiful and I have this sad feeling that it is slowly sinking to him that he has lost this election. He is desperate, he has run out of ideas and he feels entitled to win but he is losing.
Thoughts & Analysis Of The Second Obama/McCain Presidential Debate says it all.
I did push ups, crunches, squats, calf raises and heel/toe walks and some little stretching. I almost tore my muscles yesterday with some overzealous stretching. I have a 15K battle tomorrow and I am psyching myself for it.
Cheers

No comments: